Three finger Drag is a special feature on your MAC. Just take your mouse to the title bar of a window and drag it with 3 fingers on the trackpad It doesn’t even need to be tapped or clicked. Just effortlessly drag with 3 fingers.
Cool, Right? Now to use this feature you may have to activate it first. Here are the steps to activate this magical feature on your MAC.
“Three finger drag” is a Multi-Touch gesture in OS X. It lets you use three fingers to move the active window on your screen, or even highlight text on a webpage.
Here’s how to turn on three finger drag on your Mac.
- Apple  menu > System Preferences.
- Click the Accessibility icon.
- Select Mouse & Trackpad from the options on the left.
- Click Trackpad Options button.
- Put a checkmark next to “Enable dragging.”
- Select “three finger drag” from the respective dropdown.
- Click OK.
Enjoy! If you need any assistance regarding your MAC feel free to get in touch with us!
The MAC Ways is an attempt to make it easy for new MAC users who have Windows experience. In the coming weeks, I’ll post the most sought after Mac queries for the new Mac Users. If you want to read other blogs in the series, here are the links:
- The Mac Ways
- MAC Address Book
- Uninstalling Applications on MAC
- Installing Applications on MAC
- What is my MAC OS Version
- CTRL + ALT + DEL on MAC
- Where is my Library Folder on MAC?
- MAC Trackpad – Cheatsheet
- MAC OS – Tips and Tricks
- Reset MAC password using the MAC OS Recovery Tool
Follow us on our Official Social Media Platforms.