Your MAC’s Battery is draining faster than normal? Worried that the battery could be Worn Out? Well, there is a way to see if your MAC’s Battery is working fine or if it has some issues.
The official way to check if your Battery has some issues or if it is working fine is to Hold down the Option key and click the battery icon in the menu bar of your Mac.You will see one of the following conditions:
- Normal: The battery is functioning normally.
- Replace Soon: The battery is functioning normally but holds less charge than it did when it was new.
- Replace Now: The battery is functioning normally but holds significantly less charge than it could when it was new. You can continue to use your battery until you replace it without harming your Mac.
- Service Battery: Your battery is not functioning normally; you should have your Mac serviced. Take your Mac to your local Apple Store or contact AppleCare.
If it shows Normal, which I suspect it will, then you don’t have to worry about it. Just check what’s the total time it takes to completely drain the battery.
The Mac ways series blogs
- The Mac Ways
- MAC Address Book
- Uninstalling Applications on MAC
- Installing Applications on MAC
- What is my MAC OS Version
- CTRL + ALT + DEL on MAC
- Where is my Library Folder on MAC?
- MAC Trackpad – Cheatsheet
- MAC OS – Tips and Tricks
- Reset MAC password using the MAC OS Recovery Tool
- Enable Three Finger Drag
- Lesser Known Facts about MAC
- Lesser Known Facts about MAC Part 2
- How do I Right Click on a MAC?
- Spotlight Search
- Setting up a Screensaver on MAC
- Delete Files in your Trash Automatically
Follow us on our Official Social Media Platforms.