Google Chrome is probably the most used Browser in the world. It’s easy to use and multi-featured, along with some secret features which you might not know about.
Let’s see how many do you know about?
This one probably everyone knows about, the T-Rex game, when you are offline you can play a T-Rex game on your browser, all you have to do is tap the spacebar and the game will start.
Yes, that’s correct. It’s not just a Browser, it’s your personal Media player as well. Just drag and drop an audio or video file in a new tab and it’ll play it for you.
Re-Open a closed Tab
Closed a Tab accidently? Re-open closed tabs by pressing the key combination –> Shift + Command + T
Too Lazy to use your Mouse/trackpad
Access Chrome Tabs via your keyboard. Press CTRL[Command on MAC] and the number 1 through 9.
Find My Phone
Lost your phone? Just type “Find My Phone” in the Chrome’s Address bar and it shall show the location of your phone. Of course, you’ll have to be logged in with the same Google Account on both the Browser and the phone.
Once you locate your phone you can – Make the Phone Ring Remotely, even if it is on Silent.
– Lock the Device and sign out of your Google Account. You can also display a message or a phone number on the screen.
– Erase Device – Delete all content from the device. Once device has been erased, you’ll not be able to locate it.
You can play more games in your Chrome directly by typing some text in the address bar, let’s see what are these magic texts.
Play Pacman in your chrome browser? Just type Pacman in the address bar and play on.
Play Tic Tac Toe
Type Askew in the Chrome Address bar and the results will all be, you know, Askewed.
Here are a few that I’d want you to check out yourself
- Do a barrel roll
- Bletchley Park
- Roll a Dice
- Flip a Coin
Well, I’ll let you find out what it does. Go check it out on Google Chrome and don’t forget to let me know.
The Mac ways series blogs
- The Mac Ways
- MAC Address Book
- Uninstalling Applications on MAC
- Installing Applications on MAC
- What is my MAC OS Version
- CTRL + ALT + DEL on MAC
- Where is my Library Folder on MAC?
- MAC Trackpad – Cheatsheet
- MAC OS – Tips and Tricks
- Reset MAC password using the MAC OS Recovery Tool
- Enable Three Finger Drag
- Lesser Known Facts about MAC
- Lesser Known Facts about MAC Part 2
- How do I Right Click on a MAC?
- Spotlight Search
- Setting up a Screensaver on MAC
- Delete Files in your Trash Automatically
- Check the Health of your Mac’s Battery
- How to get Maximum out of your MAC Battery
- When would you need a Battery Replacement?
Follow us on our Official Social Media Platforms.