To start off here is a small list of small businesses that I think can benefit from having their online presence – Their ecommerce enabled website to sell their products and services online and hence eventually increasing their potential to earn more!
This list is not exhaustive, but you’ll get the general idea.
- Local Bakery – People can place order on the site and you can deliver. Order tracking and management can be done on the website.
- Barber Shop – People can book appointment and you can send trained personnel to their homes at the allotted time.
- Car Wash – People can book a timeslot for getting their car washed and and either can visit or can get their car washed at their homes.
- Path Labs – Book appointment based on the available times and get their blood samples in the comfort of their homes.
- Doctors – Book appointments on the site for available times.
- Vegetable Shops – Take orders on the site and get it delivered.
- Grocery Shops – Buy and get delivered daily grocery needs
- Medicine Shops
- Clothing Boutique
- Art Gallery
- Local Kirana Shop
- Dry Cleaners
- Fruit Seller
- Dry Cleaning Shop
- Garment Shops
- Hardware Shops
- Private Tutors
Your SEO ready Responsive eCommerce Site will have following:
- eShop – 4-5 products. [Clients will be trained how to add or remove new products to their eShop. Ability to add unlimited products]
- User Login – customers may choose to create user login your site
- Guest Checkout – Customers who don’t want to create login and checkout as is.
- Ability to launch unlimited offers, coupons, discounts on some or all the products for a specific time. Like – Diwali Offers.
- Ability to add shipping charges.
- Payment gateway (Cash on Delivery). For any other modes of payment, extra charges will apply.
- Inventory Management at finger tips
- Detailed Reports on a daily/monthly/yearly basis
- Contact Us Form with basic fields
If a domain name needs to be purchased, that cost will be extra(as per actuals).
In case Hosting purchase requirement, costs will extra (as per actuals).
Want your business to flourish?
Follow us on our Official Social Media Platforms.